Southside City Council Meeting Tuesday, 6/14/22
DIRECT MEETING NOTIFICATION
In compliance with Resolution No. 0-035-2005 of the City of Southside, Alabama
and the Alabama Open Meetings Act you are hereby notified the Southside City Council will hold their next meeting on
TUESDAY JUNE 14, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. at the Southside City Hall
located at 2255 Highway 77, Southside, Alabama
JUNE 14, 2022
1. Call to order
4. Roll Call
5. Approval of Minutes from:
* June 06, 2022 Special called Council Meeting
* May 24, 2022 Regular Scheduled Council Meeting
6. Resolutions, ordinances, orders and other business
* A resolution accepting the replacement of acting City Clerk Pam Brasher with new City Clerk Melissa Chambers and adding her to the Signers/depositories for the City.
* A resolution accepting the application/operating budget in reference to the loan for new fire station. (Resolution 0-089-2022)
* A resolution to approving the access easement off of Vista Point.
7. New business
· ARSEA One time longevity bonus on retirement
8. Public comments (non-agenda items)
9. Statements of the mayor and council.
The next City Council meeting will be held June28, 2022 beginning with a work session at 4:00 PM and council meeting to follow beginning at 5:30 PM