Southside City Council Meeting/Work Session 10-11-22
DIRECT MEETING NOTIFICATION
In compliance with Resolution No. 0-035-2005 of the City of Southside, Alabama
and the Alabama Open Meetings Act you are hereby notified the Southside City Council
will hold their next meeting on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. at the
Southside City Hall, 2255 Highway 77, Southside, Alabama.
The council will hold a council meeting\work session starting at 4:00 p.m. in the council chambers of city hall
SOUTHSIDE CITY COUNCIL MEETING/ WORK SESSION
OCTOBER 11, 2022 – 4:00 P.M.
1. Call to order
4. Roll Call
5. Approval of Minutes from:
* September 27, 2022 Regular Council Meeting
6. Public Comments (pre-request to be on Agenda)
* John & Susan Minton (Community Thanksgiving of Etowah County)
7. New Business
* Resolution (0-119-2022) Proposal for Ice Vending Machine
* Budget FY22-23 (Ordinance)
* A Resolution for appointment of Traci Thomason to Zoning Board
* A resolution to create certain positions and amend the pay scale for the public works
department, which includes streets and sanitation
* Resolution to approve Grandstream VOIP Phone System
8. Public comments (non-agenda items)
9. Statements of the mayor and council.
* The next City Council meeting and work session will be held October 25, 2022 beginning 4:00 p.m.
* The next Planning Commission meeting will be held November 14, 2022 beginning at 6:00 pm in the
council chambers at Southside City Hall.