Southside City Council Meeting Agenda 10/25/22
OCTOBER 25, 2022
1. Call to order
4. Roll Call
5. Approval of Minutes from:
* October 11, 2022 Regular Council Meeting
6. Public Comments (pre-request to be on Agenda)
Joyce Shelley – GEPA yearly Veterans Day Luncheon (Purchase table $200, seats 8
7. New Business
* Public hearing on rezoning 3831 Hwy 77 from residential to commercial
* Resolution to approve the downstream project at Hawthorne from Hurst Construction
* Resolution to approve the upstream project at Hawthorne from Hurst Construction
* Resolution approving the purchase of 2 additional Flock Traffic cameras to be added
to the existing system
* Resolution to approve the change order for the 2022 Street Resurfacing Project –
Misty Lane drainage issue.
* Resolution to approve the construction materials testing and special inspections for
the new Southside Fire Station No.1.
* Approve travel for Fire Chief Wade Buckner to attend Volunteer & Combo Officers
8. Public comments (non-agenda items)
9. Statements of the mayor and council.
* Due to the lack of a quorum, the council meeting scheduled for November 8 th has been
rescheduled to November 15 th at 4 p.m. in the council chambers at Southside City Hall.
* The next Planning Commission meeting will be held November 14, 2022 beginning at
6:00 pm in the council chambers at Southside City Hall.