Special Called Southside City Council Meeting 11/1/22
DIRECT MEETING NOTIFICATION
In compliance with Resolution No. 0-035-2005 of the City of Southside, Alabama
and the Alabama Open Meetings Act you are hereby notified the Southside City Council
will hold a special called meeting on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. at the
Southside City Hall, 2255 Highway 77, Southside, Alabama.
The council will hold a SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING starting at 4:00 p.m. in the council chambers of city hall
NOVEMBER 1, 2022
1. Call to order
4. Roll Call
7. New Business
* Resolution to approve for moratorium on storage buildings.
* An Ordinance to authorize the issuance of the City’s Temporary General Obligation Warrant (USDA
Fire Station Project), Series 2022, in the principal amount of $3,960,000.00.
8. Public comments (non-agenda items)
9. Statements of the mayor and council.
* Due to the lack of a quorum, the council meeting scheduled for November 8 th has been rescheduled to
November 15 th at 4 p.m. in the council chambers at Southside City Hall.
* The next Planning Commission meeting will be held November 14, 2022 beginning at 6:00 pm in the
council chambers at Southside City Hall.